The Nomad Trust is part of YMCA Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire YMCA merged with Nomad Trust in 2013 to help people secure and sustain tenancies in the city as well as providing ongoing support once housed.
- Lincoln YMCA was founded in 1869 and became Lincolnshire YMCA in 2005 when it merged with the Stamford branch.
- Lincolnshire YMCA is based on St Rumbold’s Street in Lincoln.
- Lincolnshire YMCA is one of the biggest providers of supported accommodation in Lincoln, and the only provider of night shelter in the county.
- In 2014 Lincolnshire YMCA provided 374 people with accommodation and is currently housing 109 residents aged from 18 to 66.
- YMCA Lincolnshire provides a range of support, services and facilities within the county, including accommodation and housing support, child care, sports and fitness, workplace and CPD training, top class conferencing and events services, pioneering youth engagement and alternative education provision.
Donations, Enquiries & Volunteering:
- Supporters wanting to volunteer their services or skills can contact YMCA Lincolnshire on 01522 508388 or at email@example.com.
- Donations can be made to The Nomad Trust Shop, based on Sincil Street, by contacting the shop on 01522 508370 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For enquiries regarding YMCA Lincolnshire’s The Showroom Conferencing, Youth work and Activities or Climbing facilities, please call 01522 508360 or email email@example.com.
- You can also donate to YMCA Lincolnshire using PayPal or card by visiting: www.justgiving.com/lincolnshireymca